Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Rayman Origins (PSVita)

Having played the first Rayman game back on the PS, I can say I like this games format better.  Yes, it has more modern things like checkpoints and such.  But in a platformer, having lives now is just pointless.  It just wastes time.

This game is the perfect blend of fun and frustration.  Getting past a particularly hard part is fun but at the same time, you hit that point where you just want to give up.  Giving up is never the better idea as you are rewarded for doing a good job.

This game is definitely a must own for any system.  It came out on all of them practically.  Ubisoft actually went back to the roots of the series and made a solid platformer.  Not since Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero? have I had so much fun jumping and landing.  Sure I didn't do everything but that takes time and that secret level is an absolute killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment