Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sushi Cat (iPhone)

My first mobile game review!  I'll make this short.  At the time I played this, I had gotten it free from free app a week thingy.  My roommate had played the game on his computer and it looked like fun.

Flash games should not be ported to iOS.  This game was buggy.  Buggy enough to make my phone close the stupid game while I was playing it.  It wasn't particularly fun and it was just so glitchy, it's one of the reasons I don't do mobile gaming anymore.  In fact, I really dislike anything that is iOS and gaming.

Did I give the mobile app market a try?  Sure, but when even games like Solitaire can't be done correctly, I didn't have high hopes for the games as a whole.  So I'm disappointed.  Give me a Gameboy before an iOS game any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment