Friday, June 29, 2012

Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood! (PSP)

If you compare this game to the first game, this game is much, much better and much, much harder.  As platformers go, this game is probably the most challenging one I've ever played.  This game isn't challenging because of bad controls or unfair conditions, it is difficult because of the design.  It was designed to be difficult.

This is pretty much the same as the first game, run, jump, and climb to stay alive.  You have to try your hardest in each level and each level just gets harder as time goes on.  The story is ridiculous and it should be.  N1 is good at that.  They are incredibly good at writing things that are funny.

The key draw is the new mode, Asagi Wars.  This adds even more by adding weapons and a life bar.  Plus the story adds more to a great character.  It also has one of the most difficult bosses I've ever faced.  In fact, the last boss in this game is the most difficult game that I've ever faced.  And I loved it.

This is a game that pushes you.  It pushes you to try to be better at gaming in general.  Sure at times it is unfair and you just want to give up but making it to the end and seeing everything it has to offer.  It is the most satisfying thing I've ever been through.  Yes, I love platformers and I love this game.  Sure I got really mad at it a lot but I persevered and it made me a better gamer.  If you want to challenge yourself, buy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment