Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light (PSN)

This game is probably a good example of how not to do an RPG.  Seriously, it is awful.  There are no redeemable qualities about this game.  I played this on my PSP for a while and honestly I regret buying it.

Let's get this out of the way.  This game is generic.  Very generic.  So generic it hurts.  The battles are slow, the dialogue slower.  You can't figure out where to go and what to do early.  Sure I didn't play for that long but I didn't have to.  I figured out this was going to be a mediocre title from the get go.

Now some traditionalist RPGamers will say this is a good game.  It has some decent ideas but they are executed poorly.  So poorly that it is near unplayable.  I never finished this and I hope I never do.  If I do somehow get through this wretched game, I will come back to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment