Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hydlide (NES)

This is another one of those games that I haven't finished but I never plan on it.  This is a game I picked up ages ago for around $2.  I feel really bad for trying this game.

This is the perfect example of a mess.  Nothing about this game is redeemable.  You are dropped into a world with no explanation as to how to play or even what to do.  I'll make this short, you don't want to know what to do.  Save yourself the trouble and don't even bother looking into this game.  I feel like I paid too much for this game.

Of course, people will tell you that this is just a difficult game and you will be surprised if you give it a chance.  I don't want to give this game a chance.  I hope this gets my point across.  Don't play this game, don't even look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment