Thursday, February 14, 2013

Arcana Heart 3 (PS3)

Hmmm, a game that I shouldn't like because of the technical aspects of being good at a fighter but then I like because the all female cast.  I subscribe to the notion that if you are going to spend hours looking at a character, it should be an attractive character.  Which is why I like female characters so much in games.

This game is fun and even a complete beginner can find somebody to be good with at times.  With the mix-ups of character and arcana, even mirror matches can play out differently if you each pick a different arcana. See, arcana's each add special moves or effects when used.  They add more flavor to this cast of interesting characters.

I wish I had spent more time with this game.  It is one of the first fighting games I actually spent a lot of time playing with friends.  Sure we move on to new games but this game lives on in my heart as one that I see as fun.  The story mode is frustrating though.

No comments:

Post a Comment