Wednesday, June 5, 2013

ClaDun: This is an RPG (PSP)

Randomly generated content is usually a draw for me.  It gives me a lot of content and lots to do in a small package.  Every adventure is different.  This game is one of those games that I played for hours and hours and hours just because I was having fun.

The concept is simple.  Make it to the end of each dungeon.  The story dungeons are not procedural and have set layouts.  Those are not the major draw.  Rangeons and the brethren are what draw me in.  You never know where you will end up and often you find yourself in over your head.

The combat is fun, the character creation was awesome, and the story was passable.  Yes there is lots to do and the game can technically never end but there is just so much fun to have.  Don't pass this game up.  There is a lot in this game and it is definitely worth playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment