Saturday, May 26, 2012

Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition (PSN)

For those that don't know this about me.  I love fighting games.  I didn't use to.  I mean I played a lot, MK, SSFIIT, Clayfighters, etc.  But then I stopped playing fighting games for a long time.  I didn't get back into them until Blazblue: Continuum Shift.

Ever since then, I have been picking up fighting games.  This game is one of those recent surprises.  Sure it is a relatively old compared to BB:CS.  But this was a great game.  My first experience with a Street Fighter game was Turbo on the SNES. I got used to the staples, Ryu, Ken, and E Honda.  Heck Chun-Li was my stand-by for a while.  When I started this game I was looking for M. Bison, Dhalsim, and Sagat.  What I got was Hugo, Q, and Elena.

Not saying this is bad but there is a serious disjoint with this game.  Everything is crazy in this game.  Like what is Seven?  Or whatever his name is.  Nobody will correct me.

Still, not much I can say.  Standard gameplay.  I like the whole counter system.  Supers are awesome too.  I love the music and the graphics.  It's quite good.

I can look past the new characters (What the heck is Oro?) and I have.  In fact, I like Dudley.  But still, this isn't like what I was looking for.  I enjoyed it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment