Sunday, July 3, 2011

Chrono Cross (PS1)

This game, this is the game that got me into RPGs.  So much nostalgia behind this game that it makes me feel weird reviewing this because I would be blinded by it.

The part of this game that gets to me, that makes me love this game so much is the story.  What starts out as a simple story of adventure and figuring out what happened, turns into an epic adventure to find out about your past and the world itself.  Switching between worlds was an awesome mechanic.  Things were slightly connected and it made for a fun time.

The battle system was great as well.  Each attack or spell was clear and you could only stack a certain number for turn.  The bosses range from simple to some of the most difficult bosses I've ever come across.

It's a great game.  Everything about this game.  The characters, the music, the atmosphere.  It's pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment